The Board of Directors, the body that oversees the running of Oaks Academy Trust, meets once per half term and is in regular communication with one another.
- Mr Richard Wagner, Chairman. Governor since 1997. National Leader of Governance, Teaching Schools Alliance. Advanced Skills Governor, Surrey County Council. Former Financial Journalist and Merchant Banker. Telephone 01737 555091 Email: email@example.com
- Mrs Joan Hornsby, M.A., F.C.I.I, Governor since 2002. Former Insurance Manager. Chair of Governors at Banstead Infant School.
- Mr Stephen Mann, RMN, DPSN, BSc (Hons), CMS, MBA(TQM), PGCE, MCMI. Governor since 2011, Care Home Owner. Chair of Governors at Warren Mead Junior School.
- Ms Jay Walter, Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators. 25 years’ experience in company secretarial, company law and corporate governance.
The Board is supported by:
- Chief Executive Officer – Mr Richard Evans , BSc (Hons), NPQH, 21 years senior level experience of school improvement, including 9 years as Lead Officer for Primary Education, Surrey County Council. Director of Education, GLF Schools.
- Administration Manager – Mrs Karen Pomeroy, 18 years experience of school administration
- Finance Manager – Mrs Ros Clark, 15 years experience of local authority and school finance, AAT, CIPFA Certificate in Financial Reporting for Academies.
Each school has its own, autonomous Local Governing Body. Details are on the schools’ websites.