The Members of Oaks Academy Trust, acting on behalf of Department for Education:
Richard Wagner, Chairman. Retired Financial Journalist and Merchant Banker.
Dr Ian Rivens. Research Scientist, Institute of Cancer Research.
John White. Retired Managing Director of Capital Markets Division, Rothchilds Bank.
Gill Harradine. Retired Head Teacher and Principal of Oaks Academy Trust.
Ben Lloyd. Risk Manager, Barclays Bank plc.
They appoint the Directors of the Board, which is the body that oversees the running of the Trust.
The Board meets at least once a term and is in regular contact with one another.
- Richard Wagner, Chairman. Governor since 1997, including chairing or advising schools on behalf of National College of Teaching & Leadership and of Surrey County Council. Telephone 01737 555091 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joan Hornsby, M.A., F.C.I.I, Governor since 2002. Former Insurance Manager. Chair of Governors at Banstead Infant School.
- Stephen Mann, RMN, DPSN, BSc (Hons), CMS, MBA(TQM), PGCE, MCMI. Governor since 2011, Care Home Owner. Chair of Governors at Warren Mead Junior School.
- Jay Walter, Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators. 25 years’ experience in company secretarial, company law and corporate governance.
- Tomos Davies, Property Company Director.
The Board is supported by:
- Chief Executive Officer – Richard Evans , BSc (Hons), NPQH, 21 years senior level experience of school improvement, including 9 years as Lead Officer for Primary Education, Surrey County Council. Director of Education, GLF Schools. Email: email@example.com
- Chief Finance Officer – Ros Clark, 15 years experience of local authority and school finance, AAT, CIPFA Certificate in Financial Reporting for Academies.
- Governor Advisor and Clerk – Kelly Cardoo, 10 years working in Primary and Secondary Schools, 3 years as Clerk to Governors.
The Directors appoint the Head Teachers of our schools and confirm the membership of each school’s Local Governing Body.
Their details are on each school’s website. Links to these are: